Create an annotation
You can add one or more annotations and inform project members:
- Click Add annotation in the menu bar.
Select the type of annotation:
- Draw the shape in the area you want the annotation to cover.
- Enter a comment in the Subject field.
- If applicable, click More text... to enter a more elaborate comment.
- If applicable, click the paperclip icon to attach a document.
If applicable, click on Public and select Private if you want to send the annotation only to selected users.
Select contacts is displayed.
Select the applicable project members.
- The annotation is displayed in the Bricsys 24/7 Viewer.
- The counter indicates the updated number of annotations in the document.
- A pop up window informs you that the annotation is uploaded.
- If applicable, click Send notification in the pop up window to inform users by email about changes in your project.
- Add the recipients in the To field.
- If applicable, edit the Subject.
- Write a message.
.A pop up window informs you that the notification is sent. The recipients will receive an email with your message.