Create a task
To create a task, proceed as follows:
- Tap .
- Enter a name.
- (optional) Enter a description.
- Select an assignee. By default, the task is assigned to the current user, however a task can also be assigned to another user from the list.
- (optional) Select a due date.
- (optional) Add one or more attachment. Options for uploading an attachment:
- You can upload one (or more) image(s) taken with the camera (if available) directly.
- You can upload one (or more) image(s) from the camera roll / picture gallery.
- You can upload one (or more) file(s) from the device.
- You can attach one (or more) document(s) in the current project through a project files browser.
- Tap Create.
As soon as a task is created and assigned to a user, it is added to the My Tasks tab of this user. The badge which shows the number of assigned tasks is incremented.