The Files document management tool:
- Is the central hub of a project in Bricsys 24/7.
- Displays your recent files.
- Displays all project folders in a tree structure.
- Contains one or more document folders .
- Contains one or more binders , if set up by the project administrator.
- Contains one or more BIM folders, if set up by the project administrator.
When a folder in the Files app has no contents, it is displayed greyed out . If a folder contains no documents, but does contain a subfolder, the folder is no longer empty.
Note: It applies to all types of folders from the Files app: Document, BIM, and Binder.
Change the view of the folders
- Click on the slide control icon in the tool menu.
A context menu pops up.
- Choose an option:
- Expand all folders
- Collapse all folders
- Hide empty folders
- Refresh folders