Delete a project
Deleting a project:
- Retains all project data and settings.
- Prevents users from entering the project.
You can delete a project:
- Log into Bricsys 24/7 on the login page.
All projects are displayed.
- Click My projects.
Result: My projects are displayed.
- Select project status ACTIVE from the drop-down menu below the project bar.
- Select a project in the content pane.
- Click the ellipsis button at the top of the content pane.
A context menu pops up.
- Click Delete project.
The Delete project(s) window appears.
- Click Confirm.
A pop up window informs you that the project is successfully deleted.
Note: You can still restore a deleted project.