A list of terminology, acronyms and abbreviations.
- Binder: a folder that contains a specific collection of documents
- BIM: Building Information Modeling
- CDE: common data environment
- CSV: a comma-separated values file is a delimited text file that uses a comma to separate values.
- DWG: a binary file format used for containing 2D and 3D design data (derived from drawing)
- IFC: Industry Foundation Classes
- QR code: a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.
- Synch: in the Bricsys 24/7 Transfer Tool, a download can be saved as a synchronization to remain identical in all locations