Import contacts from a CSV file
You can import contacts from a CSV file.
Make sure that the columns of your CSV file are linked to existing columns in Bricsys 24/7:
- First name
- Last name
- Postal/Zip code
- Click Address Book in the toolbar.
- Select the applicable address book in the tool menu.
Click the ellipsis button at the top of the content pane.
A context menu pops up.
- Click Import from CSV.
The Import as CSV file in internal address book window appears.
Click Select a CSV file.
A modal window appears.
- Select the CSV file you want to upload.
- Click Open (Windows) or Choose for Upload (Mac).
The Import contacts using a CSV file window appears.
- Check if the values of your CSV file are mapped with the right values in Bricsys 24/7.
- Click Import.