Link metadata to a file
Link an entry to a file
- Click Files in the toolbar.
- Select the applicable folder.
- Select the document you want to attach metadata to.
- Click the ellipsis button at the top of the content pane.
- A context menu is displayed.
- Click the
The Select form entry window appears.
- Select the entry you want to attach.
- Click the Link button.
Viewing linked metadata
- Click the name of the document you attached metadata to. A window with a preview and more detailed information about the document opens.
- Select Attachments in the toolbar.
All the attachments (documents and entries) of the document are displayed.
- Click the form title to open a modal with the form record values.
- Click the Links button to see the links.
- Click the Edit button to open the Edit record window, where you can edit all form record values.
- Click the button to remove an attached entry.