Notes are visible in all the revisions of a document. You can use public or private notes.
When you select project members in the note, the note becomes private. Only the selected project members will be able to view the note.
Important: Project administrators can view all (public and private) communications.
Add a note to a document
- Click Files in the toolbar.
- Select the applicable folder.
- Select the applicable document.
- Click the ellipsis button at the top of the content pane.
A context menu pops up.
- Click Add note.
The Add note window appears.
- Enter a Subject.
- Choose between Public and Private visibility.
- Write a note.
- Click Add.
A pop up window informs you that the note is uploaded.
If applicable, click Send notification in the pop up window to inform users by email.
A note icon is added to the document in the content pane.