Show or hide columns
You can show or hide columns in the content pane:
- Click Files in the toolbar.
- Click a document folder in the tool menu.
- Click Recent files.
- Click at the top right corner of the content pane.
A drop-down menu appears.Note:
- Folders: The available columns correspond to the metadata linked to the selected document folder.
- Recent files: The columns in recent files are generic and cover all common file parameters. The available columns are: Folder, Description, Uploaded by, Date, Status, Type, Size and Inspector.
- Select or deselect the columns you want to show or hide in the content pane.
Example: The Inspector column displays the number of available communications, workflows, and attachments.Note: A red dot next to a workflow icon indicates that an active workflow task is assigned to you.
The selected columns are displayed in the content pane.