Sync to LetsBuild
You can synchronize between Bricsys 24/7 and the third-party app LetsBuild:
- Click Administration in the toolbar.
- Click Project setup.
- Select the applicable folder in the content pane.
Click the ellipsis button at the top of the content pane.
A context menu appears.
Click Sync to LetsBuild.
The Sync folder: Documents window appears.
- Enter your LetsBuild Username and Password.
- Click Next to set up and use synchronizations.
- Select a project and a folder.
- Click Sync.
- A pop up window informs you that one folder is synced to LetsBuild.
- A sync icon is added to the folder in the content pane.