Work with relations
A relation is a tree structure that can be used as a field within a form to get a structured overview of your data.
The Relations tool allows you to:
- create new relations
- edit relations
- delete relations.
You can add a relation:
- Click Administration in the toolbar.
- Click Relations in the tool menu.
- Click Add new relation in the content pane,
The Add item window appears.
- Enter a name.
- Add a description.
- Set the access rights for all roles.
If applicable, tick Upload CSV to upload a CSV file with a predefined structure.
A file upload field appears.
Click on the field and select a CSV file, or drag and drop a CSV file.Note: Make sure that all data is formatted correctly in the CSV file and that all required fields are added.
- Click Add.
- A pop up window informs you that the folder is uploaded.
- The new relation is displayed in the content pane.