Inserts a standard hardware part as a mechanical component in the current drawing.
This command can only be executed via the options in the Command line.
Note: To initialize the mechanical structure in the current drawing, run the BMMECH command.
Note: This command is obsolete and creates non-parametric standard hardware parts. To insert parametric standard hardware, use the Components panel. This contains parametric Standard Mechanical Components.
Options within the command
- Allows to switch on/off the creation of parametric standard parts.
- create Custom
- Allows to create custom standard parts from prepared tables. Opens the Select configuration table file dialog box that allows to select your created .TXT file (or files).
- Edit inserted entity
- Edits the parameters of the selected insert.
- SMART insert
- Allows to automatically connect a Piping standard part to an existing Piping standard part by creating a proper set of 3D constraints between them and by copying expressions for the parameters of existing inserted part to the new part.
- Rotate component
- Specifies the rotation angle by entering a value.
- set Base point
- Specifies a new base point for the insert.
- Renames the insert by entering a name.
- insertion Type
- Specifies the insertion type.
- Inserts the part locally.
- Inserts the part externally.
- Inserts the selected insert in the opposite face of the solid.
- Allows you to insert multiple copies by entering multiple insertion points.
- Creates an associative array of components.
- Change target 3d solids
- Allows you to choose the new set of target solids. Any current component-based features will be removed and new ones will be created for the selected solids.
- Removes the existing component-based features with their geometry. See the BMUNLINK command.
- Select all affected 3d solids
- Automatically chooses solids. A solid is selected if any solids from the BC_SUBTRACT layer or if any layer from the BC_UNITE touches or intersects it.