Creates and categorizes components.
Adds entities to the Library panel in the form of components that are categorized and displayed as thumbnails. This command is meant for macros.
The component will be added to an existing category or to a new category. If a specific category is open in the Library panel, the command will display the option to save the category in, or a new category.
Categories are listed in alphabetical order:
- 1 - Building
- 2 - Doors
- 3 - Furnishing elements
- 4 - Holes
- 5 - Landscape
- 6 - Mep flow connection points6
- 7 - People
- 8 - Sheet metal
- 9 - Standard parts
- 10 - Transportation
- 11 - Windows
- 0 - Add a new category
- <rootCat (current category)> - add component to the current category
A thumbnail is created from the desired view:
- TFL - Top front left isometric view
- TFR - Top front right isometric view
- TBL - Top back left isometric view
- TBR - Top back isometric right view
- T - Top view