Creates a package ZIP file at the Command line.
Creates a package ZIP file at the Command line, consisting the current drawing file and all its dependent files.
Options within the command
- Creates a package ZIP file that contains the drawing and its support files.
- Automatically creates a package ZIP file that has the same name as the drawing. On subsequent usage of the command, the package will be saved in the previously used folder path.
- Opens a File dialog box to let you select a folder and specify a file name.
- Prompts you for changes to the settings in the Command line.
- Save format
- Specifies the format of the drawing files in the eTransmit package.
- Output format
- Specifies whether to create a ZIP file or copy the files to the output folder.
- FOlder structure
- Specifies how files are organized into folders.
- FIle list
- Determines which files are included in the transmittal package.