Links entities and web pages.
Links entities with fields and web pages at the Command line.
Note: This command is meant for use by macros and LISP routines.
Options within the command
- Removes hyperlinks from entities.
- Adds a hyperlink to one or more entities.
- Enter URL
- Specify the path and name of the file, networked file, or location on the Internet.
- Enter named location
- Specifies a bookmark name.
Note: The # character specifies locations (bookmarks) within files or Web pages.
- Enter description
- Describes the hyperlink.
- Replaces the existing hyperlink with the new one or leaves the existing hyperlink as it is.