Attaches raster images to the drawing.
Introduce the path and file name of the image file, the insertion point, the scale factor and rotation factor to insert the raster image in the drawing.
Specifies how the program should remember the path to the image, which is saved in the drawing:
- Full path
- The full path of the image file is saved such as D:\BricsCAD Training\EN\Exercises\Gearbox.png
- Relative path
- The path relative to the drawing folder is saved such as ..\Exercises\Gearbox.png
- No path
- The path is not saved, and so the program searches for the image in the drawing folder or in support search file path that could be added with SRCHPATH command.
- use Geocoding info
- Uses geocoding data to determine the image's insertion point, scale, and rotation angle.
- Geocoding file path
- Specifies the name of a PGW file that contains the geocoding data.
- Embedded geocoding info
- Use the geocoding information embedded in the image file.
- Xy scales factors
- Specifies the scale factors for the X and Y directions independently.
- Rotation angle
- Specifies the rotation angle.