-LMAN command (Express Tools)
Saves, edits and restores layer states via the Command line.
Options within the command
- Lists the available layer states.
- Opens the Import file name dialog box, which allows you to choose a .lay file to open.
- Opens the Export file name dialog box, which allows you to export the selected layer state to a .lay file format.
- Saves the current layer status.
- Restores the layer settings of the mentioned layer state.
- Deletes the mentioned layer state.
- Rename a saved layer status by specifying the old name and the new name.