Deletes duplicate and overlapping entities and combines duplicate blocks.
Deletes duplicate entities and overlapping lines, arcs, and polylines, and unifies partly overlapping or contiguous ones. Optionally moves duplicates to a dedicated layer.Combines duplicate blocks and optionally purges duplicate block definitions.
Options within the command
- Executes the overkill procedure.
- Sets the properties to ignore.
- Properties are taken into account to determine if overlapping entities should be combined.
- All properties are taken into account.
- Color, etc.
- The colors of overlapping entities are considered. If the colors match, then they are combined or deleted.
- Sets the tolerance for the comparison process.
Note: When is set to 0, entities must match completely before being evaluated in the overkill process.
- optimize Plines
- Segments of selected polylines are evaluated individually, duplicate vertices and segments are removed. If lines or arcs duplicate a polyline segment, one of them is deleted, which might break a polyline.
- segment witDth
- Specifies if the width property of polyline segments is ignored.
- Break polyline
- Polyline segments are kept intact even if the duplicates are deleted.
- Optimizes polyline entities.
- Polyline entities are not optimized.
- combine parTial overlap
- Partially overlapping entities are unified into a single entity.
- combine Endtoend
- Collinear lines and polyline segments having coinciding endpoints are unified into a single entity or segment.
- Associative entities are not processed.
- delete or Move duplicates
- Determines what to do with duplicate entities.
- Entities are moved to Overkill Layer.
Note: This layer is set by the OVERKILLLAYER system variable. By default, it is set to Duplicate Entities.
- Combine duplicate block definitions
- Searches the drawing for duplicate block definitions and replaces all such block instances by the most recent of these duplicates.
- Purge duplicate block definitions
- Deletes duplicate block definitions.