Edits block references and externally referenced drawings.
Edits the selected block or externally-referenced drawing. The XFADECTL system variable sets the fading the rest of the drawing when editing an external reference or block. Values between 0 (no fading) and 90 are accepted. Use the REFCLOSE command or the Refedit toolbar to end reference editing session.
Note: Only one reference can be edited at a time.
- Nesting level
- Specifies a nested reference to edit.
- Edits the selected reference.
- Edits reference on a deeper nesting level.
Note: This option will keep repeating until O is entered.
- Entity selection method
- Specifies how nested references are selected.
- Selects all nested entities automatically.
- Selects specific nested entities.
- inside Window
- Selects all nested entities inside a rectangular window, specified by picking 2 opposite corners.
- Crossing window
- Selects all nested entities crossing a rectangular window, specified by picking 2 opposite corners.
- Window Polygon
- Selects all nested entities inside a polygonal window, specified by picking points.
- Crossing Polygon
- Selects all nested entities crossing a polygonal window, specified by picking points.
- Adds entities to the selection.
- Removes entities from selection.
- Undoes the last step of selecting entities.
- Display attribute definitions
- Toggles the inclusions of attributes on or off.
- Attribute definitions can be edited, all attribute values are visible.
- Attributes are unavailable for editing.
Note: Modified attribute definitions do not affect existing insertions; they come into effect with insertions made from now on.