Applies and saves dimension styles.
Saves the current dimension settings as a named style and applies a preset style to selected dimensions in the current drawing.
There are two methods to begin working with dimension styles:
- Apply a saved dimension style to dimensions in the drawing.
- Save dimension settings in the current drawing as a named style.
Options within the command
- Apply an existing dimension style to one or more dimensions.
Note: Use the '-DIMSTYLE command transparently during this command to list the names of dimension styles in the current drawing.
- This overrides the changes made to dimensions with commands like AIDIMFLIPARROW and AIDIMPREC.
- Save the style properties of an existing dimension to a named style.
- The properties of the saved style can be examined with the DIMSTYLE command.