Redefines a block and updates associated attributes.
Redefines an existing block reference, and updates any associated attributes, from new or existing entities and attributes available in the drawing.
The following rules apply to existing block references:
- New attributes use default values.
- Values of old attributes that are included in the new block definition are preserved.
- Old attributes that are not included in the new block definition are deleted.
- Format or property changes made with the ATTEDIT or EATTEDIT commands are removed.
- Extended data associated with the block are deleted.