Creates a chain of linear solids.
Options within the command
- Last point
- Press Enter to use the most recently specified point.
- Draws the next linear solid at the same angle as the previous one.
- Switches to a default rectangular profile.
- Switches to a default circular profile.
- Opens the Profiles dialog box.
- select in Model
- Allows to select a profile in the model.
- adJust profile
- Allows to adjust the dimensions of the default rectangular and circular profiles.Note: For the rectangular profile you can change the width and the height, and for the circular profile you can change the radius.
- Draws at a user-specified angle and distance.
- Draws at a user-specified distance and angle.
- Erases the last linear solid.
- Quarter turn
- Rotates the profile 90° counter clockwise.
- Allows to rotate the profile by a user defined angle.
- Positive values rotate the profile counter clockwise.
- choose other Profile
- Allows to use a different profile for the next linear solid.