Propagates connections between linear elements.
Linear elements accepted: beams, columns, pipes, ducts and their connections to walls and slabs.
Select the linear or planar reference solids that form the connection and the detail entities to be copied.
It can be used to copy detailed connections between two or more linear solids.
Note: The detail area to be copied is displayed in blue. The reference contact area is displayed in purple.
You can accept or reject suggestions by clicking on the tick.
- A green check mark means that the suggestion will be applied.
- A question mark means that the suggestion will not be applied due to one of several possible reasons.
- A red X mark means that the suggestion will not be applied.
Options within the command
- Propagates the detail as a block.
- Propagates the detail as a copy.
- Inflate first
- Expands the sensitive zone to include similar solids which are not connected yet in the model. The edges of the initially detected detail are moved outward over a specified distance.
- Save detail
- Displays the Save Drawing As dialog box, which allows you to save the detail.
- save detail to Library
- Displays the Save Detail dialog box, which allows you to save the detail to library.