Draws a polyline shaped wall, unconstrained by the X or Y axis.
The command creates walls unconstrained by the X or Y axis. You can define the options through the command context panel that opens when the command is launched, as well as through the Command line.
- Spatial location
- Allows you to define the walls dimensions.
- Wall thickness
- Sets the thickness of the walls being created.
- Wall height
- Sets the height of the walls being created.
- Automatically fills in the Wall height field by searching for solids above the wall to connect to.
- Allows you to define the walls placement.
- Allows you to select the wall justification.
- Wall top offset
- Sets the top offset from the slab detected above the walls being created.
Note: This option becomes unavailable when the Auto-fill option is set to Off.
- Wall base offset
- Sets the base offset from the slab detected bellow the walls being created.
- Click the browse button () to open the Compositions dialog box that lets you select a wall composition.
- Spatial Location
- You can accept the automatically assigned spatial location or define a new one by selecting an option from the drop-down menu.
- Assigns the detected building and floor to the walls being created.
Note: Selecting a different spatial location than the one automatically assigned toggles the Automatic option to Off.