Manages the exploded view steps.
Allows to create, delete, merge, copy, split and reorder exploded view steps as well as to save the current step and to change the current step.
Select an exploded view created with BMEXPLODE command and open it for edit (from MECHANICALBROWSER or with -BEDIT command).
Perform the necessary operations to get the desired exploded representation following the below options. Do not forget to save the current step.
Then, save changes using BCLOSE command with the option Save.
- Add step
- Adds a new step after the last one. The new step will be automatically set as current. All unsaved modifications of the exploded representation will be lost.
- cOpy step
- Copy an existing step. Step names are case sensitive.
- merGe step with previous
- Merges a step with the previous one and removes the previous step.
- Move step
- Moves a step up (-) or down (+) in the list.
- Remove step
- Removes a step as well as associated movements of parts. The positions of parts in the exploded representation will be updated accordingly.
- reName step
- Renames a step.
- Save current state
- Saves the current positions of parts in the current step.
- set Current step
- Sets the step as the current and updates the parts in the exploded representation according to this step.
- sPlit step
- Splits the step to a sequence of steps, each of them corresponding to exactly one part.
- list steps (?)
- Lists all steps.