Changes target 3D solids of component-based features.
Changes the target 3D solids of component-based features by adding or removing target 3D solids.
Options within the command
- Change target 3d solids
- Specifies a set of target solids. Component-based features will be removed and new ones will be created for selected solids.
- Adds new solids to set of target solids. Component-based features will be updated and new ones will be created for the selected solids.
- Removes the existing component-based features and their geometry (see the BmUnlink command).
- Select all affected 3d solids
- This mode is similar to Change target 3d solids but solids are chosen automatically.
Note: A solid will be chosen if any solids from BC_SUBTRACT layer intersects it or if any other solid from the BC_UNITE layer touches or intersects it.