Creates circle entities.
Creates a circle from a combination of options including the center, radius, two points, three points or tangent to entities. You can also convert an arc to a circle.
There are 7 different methods to create circle entities:
Turn Arc into circle
Options within the CIRCLE command
- Select center of circle
- Specify a point (1)
- Set Radius
- Specify a point (2)
- Set Diameter
- Specify a point (3)
- Specify 2 diametrically opposite points (1 and 2) to define the circle.
- Specify 3 points to define the circle. Tangent entity snap allows defining a circle by picking 3 tangent points to other entities. The TanTanTan method is also available by AI_CIRCTAN command.
- Define the circle by two tangent points (to other entities – 1 and 2) and its radius. When you specify a radius that is not possible with the selected tangents, you are prompted to specify the second tangent and the radius again.
- Turn Arc into circle
- Converts an arc entity into a circle by extending it to 360 degrees.
- Multiple circles
- Create multiple circles with the same size using one of the listed methods above. Press Enter to end the command.