Adds or removes user-defined attributes to Civil Points.
Options within the command
- Select civil points
- Allows you to select Civil Points to add user-defined attributes.
- ? to list user attributes
- Lists the existing user-defined attributes on Civil Points in the Command line.
- Add attribute
- Adds attributes for the selected Civil Point by specifying a key (name) and a value.User defined attributes are added to the User Attributes (1) section in the Properties panel.
You can use the block editor to add a new custom attribute to the Civil point Symbol block. The new attribute is added by writing the attribute key in angle brackets: <user-defined>. The attribute key can be written as Text or as an Attribute definition.User defined attribute added in the block editor:The Civil point Symbol block displayed in the Layout view:
- Removes user-defined attributes on Civil Points based on the specified attribute keys.