Adjusts the spacing between the lines of parallel linear/angular dimensions.
Allows you to equally adjust the spacing between the lines of parallel linear/angular dimensions that share a common vertex, starting from a base dimension.
There are two methods to adjust parallel linear/angular dimensions spacing:
- equally space dimensions lines
- line up a series of dimensions lines
After running the command, the following prompts display:
- Select base dimension
- Select the base dimension from which the other dimensions will be spaced.
- Select dimensions to space
- Select the dimensions to space equally/line up from the base dimension, then press Enter.
- Enter value
- Enter a spacing value.Note: To line up the dimension lines, enter a spacing value of 0.
Options within the command
- selection options (?)
Allows you to choose a selection method.
- The spacing distance becomes twice the text height specified in the dimension style of the selected base dimension.