Twists a portion of an entity around an axis.
Modifies 3D solids, surfaces or regions by twisting a portion defined by two points around an axis.
Note: You can twist for an angle smaller than 360 degrees.
It is possible to specify the continuity between the deformed and the fixed portion of the entities. You can choose between sharp, smooth and in-between.
Options within the command
- Start point of twisting axis
- Specify a point where the twisting deformation will start.
- End point of twisting axis
- Specify a point where the twisting deformation will end.
- Start point of twisting
- Specify a point where the twisting will begin.
- Twist angle
- Specify an angle dynamically or type a value.
- Allows to control whether the transition between the deformed and non-deformed part is sharp or smooth.
- No continuity.
- Tangent faces.
- Curvature continuity.