Extends or trims one or more open entities to a boundary entity.
Choose one or more entities to use as boundaries entity (2). These are the entities to which subsequently picked entities are extended or press ENTER to choose all entities in the drawing as boundaries. There is no need to pick individual entities as boundaries, except in certain cases.
Chooses the entity to be extended (1). When another end of an entity could be extended to a boundary, BricsCAD extends the closest end to your pick point.
- Entity to be extended
- Boundary entity
- Extended entity
Note: Switches to trim mode: press and hold the Shift key to select the part of an entity to be trimmed at the intersection with the nearest boundary entities. See the TRIM command.
- Allows fence selection, an irregular selection window.
- Allows crossing rectangle selection. The entities that cross the specified rectangle are extended.
- Edge mode
- Toggles edge mode.
- Specifies how the entity is projected to the boundary.
- No projection
- Extends only those entities that intersect real boundaries in 3D space.
- xy plane of Ucs
- Projects entities and boundaries to the x,y - plane of the current UCS, and then extends the projected entities that would intersect projected boundaries.
- current View
- Projects entities into the current view, and then extends them accordingly.
- Deletes selected entities.