Clips images with rectangular or polygonal shapes.
Select the image by clicking on its frame and create a new clipping boundary.
Clipped images can be edited directly through grips.
Note: An image can have just one clipping boundary; creating a new one erases the old one.
Note: This command can be entered transparently during commands (‘imageclip).
- Turns on the clipping and displays the clipping boundary.
- Turns off the clipping and hides the clipping boundary.
- Inverts the clipping mode so that the image is clipped on the outside or the inside the clipping boundary.
- Delete boundary
- Removes the clipping boundary.
- New boundary
- Creates a new clipping boundary, and turns on clipping.
- Select polyline
- Creates a clipping boundary by closing a selected polyline.
- Creates a polygonal boundary.
- Undraws the last polygonal segment.
- Creates a rectangular clipping boundary.