Creates TIN surfaces or alignments from a LandXML file.
Opens the Open LandXML file dialog box to select an .xml file to import.
The following BricsCAD Civil entities can be imported from the specified LandXML file: Civil Points, Surfaces, Horizontal Alignments (both Alignments by PI and Alignments by Elements are supported), and 3D Alignments.
Options within the command
- Draw Breaklines as Polylines
- Specifies if breaklines are imported as polylines.Note: This option is available when importing TIN surfaces with breaklines.
- The units in the drawing are different than those in the XML file. What would you like to do:
- This option is available if the units in the current drawing do not match the units in the input XML file.
- Scales the XML file units.
- Import without scaling
- Imports the XML file without scaling.
- Cancels the command.