Creates, copies, renames, and deletes layouts.
You can create up to 255 layouts in a single drawing. Each layout represents a sheet of paper.
Options within the command
- Lists the names of layouts already defined in the drawing.
- Switches to the specified layout.
- Creates new layouts.
- Creates a new layout by making a copy of an existing layout.
- Erases layouts from the drawing.
- Renames layouts.
- Saves the mentioned layout as DWG or DXF files format.
- Imports layouts from DWG, DWF, or DXF drawing files. The Insert Layout(s) dialog box displays, which allows you to select a layout name.
- Displays the next layout.
- Displays the previous layout.