Launches the manipulator widget to rotate, move, copy, mirror, and/or scale 2D entities and 3D models.
There are multiple methods to access the manipulator.
- Manipulate command
Select entities and press enter.
- Long press an object
Make sure that the MANIPULATOR system variable is set correctly.
- Select an axis
- Moves the selection of entities along the selected axis.
- Select an axis and enter the value of the displacement or define the new position by specifying a point.
- Select a plane
- Moves the selection of entities in the selected plane.
- Select a plane and enter the value of the displacement or define the new position by specifying a point.
- Select an arrowhead
- Mirrors or scales the selection. By right-clicking when hovering over the manipulator widget, a contexts menu with other options displays. Here, the function of an arrowhead can be changed between 3D mirror and 3D scale.
- Select one of the arrowheads and specify the mirror axis or scale.
- Select a rotation arc
- Rotates the selection around one of the manipulator axes. Enter the rotation angle value or specify by clicking on a point in the drawing.
- Select the anchor handle
- If MANIPULATORHANDLE = 0: Moves the manipulator. Specify a point to relocate.
- If MANIPULATORHANDLE = 1: Moves the selected entities
Long-click the manipulator handle and move it to a new location.
Note: To copy the original entity so that a new entity is created, hold down the Crtl key before starting the axis or make sure the copy option is enabled.