Mirrors entities about a mirror plane in 3D space.
Alias: 3DMIRROR, 3DM
Creates a mirror copy of selected entities in three-dimensional space.
Options within the command
- Defines the mirror plane by extrusion direction.
Note: This option does not work with flat entities or 3D solids. To give an entity an extrusion, use the Properties panel's Thickness option.
- Reuses the last mirror plane.
- Defines the mirror plane as the current view plane.
- Z axis
- Defines the mirror plane by the z axis and a point on the view plane.
- X-Y plane
- Specifies the mirror plane as the x,y plane.
- Y-Z plane
- Specifies the mirror plane as the y,z plane.
- Z-X plane
- Specifies the mirror plane as the z,x plane.
- 3 points
- Defines the mirror plane by three points.
- Delete the original entities?
- Determines whether the original entities are erased or not.