Clips a PDF underlay with a boundary.
Clips a PDF underlay with a rectangular or polygonal boundary and inverts the boundary.
- PDF Underlay file
- Selects the PDF underlay to clip by clicking the PDF border.
- Turns the clipping boundary on. The area outside the clipping Boundary is hidden from the view.
- Turns the clipping boundary off. All of the PDF underlay is visible. The clipping boundary is saved.
- Deletes an existing clipping boundary.
- Inverts the clipping boundary. If the PDF underlay outside the clipping boundary is hidden before it will be visible afterward and the PDF underlay inside the clipping boundary is hidden. Use this option to invert it, so that the portion of the PDF inside the boundary is hidden, and that outside is visible.
Note: : You may find it more convenient to use the Misc section of the Properties panel to turn the clipping on and off, and to invert it.
- Draws a new clipping boundary. The type needs to be specified.
- Draws multi-sided clipping boundaries. The start and next point are specified by picking points.
Note: To undo the last point, press U.
- Draws rectangular clipping boundary by picking two opposite corners.