Creates regions in a point cloud.
Options within the command
- Allows you to select parts of the point cloud to convert to a region.
- Allows you to continue selecting parts of the point cloud.
- Finishes the selection process.
- Converts solids or crop solids to regions.
- Select solids or polysolids to convert
- Allows you to select solids or polysolids to convert to a region.Note: The solids or crop solids are not deleted after the region is created.
- Some of the selected solids are not cropsolids, do you want to convert them?
- Allows you to choose between Yes and No.
- Yes: converts the entities to crop solids.
- No: does not convert the entities to crop solids.
- Select point cloud entity
- If there are more point clouds attached in the drawing, it allows you to select the point cloud for which you can create regions.
- Enter region name
- Allows you to specify the name of the region.
Note: Press the Esc key to exit the command.