RTUCS command (Express Tools)
Rotates the UCS dynamically.
Click and drag the screen pointer perpendicular to the active axis to rotate the UCS around it. The UCS is rotated around the highlighted axis at an angle specified by the Angle option.
Note: Press the Tab key to change the axis to be rotated. The active axis is dashed. The default active axis is the X-axis.
Options within the command
- Saves the current UCS.
- Cycles through the UCSs that were previously saved.
- Deletes the specified UCS from the saved list.
- Cycles through the standard UCS orientations (Top, Front, Right, Back, Left and Bottom).
- Allows you to specify a minimum rotation increment for the current axis.
- Allows you to set a new origin point for the UCS.
- Rotates the UCS to align the XY-plane with the current viewing direction. It does not change the UCS origin.
- Changes the UCS to the World Coordinate System.
- Undoes the UCS changes.