Changes the available commands by setting the license type.
Runs BricsCAD and/or Communicator at different license levels, which affects the commands that are available to the user. For the new license level to take effect, users must exit BricsCAD and then start it again.
There are two methods to change the license level:
- Change the license level of BricsCAD.
- Change the license level of Communicator.
- Run BricsCAD at another license level
- Run BricsCAD as: Lite - runs BricsCAD without 3D functionalities, except API and LISP.
- Pro - runs BricsCAD without BIM and Mechanical commands.
- Bim - runs BricsCAD with Pro and BIM commands.
- Mechanical - runs BricsCAD with Pro and Mechanical commands.
- Ultimate - runs BricsCAD with full functionalities, including BIM and Mechanical commands.
- Run Communicator at another license level
- Run Communicator with: No license - disables Communicator.
- Trial - stops running Communicator after 30 days.
- Full - runs Communicator normally.