Allows to bend an existing flange along a line, obeying the k-factor for given bend radius.
Options within the command
- New line
- Allows to draw a line to define the bend location.
- Specifies the bend angle.
- Specifies the bend radius.
Note: The default bend radius is defined by the Modeling/Bend Radius property in the Mechanical Browser for Sheet Metal.
- Switch sides
- Allows to move the part of the flange on the other side of the line or edge.
- Toggle bend extents
- Toggles between keeping the bend extents (1) or not (2). Default is not.
- Creates the bend at the current angle and radius.