Selects all identical form features in the sheet metal model.
Selects hard edges, same form features, non-orthogonal thickness edges, flat edges, and the side of a sheet metal part.
Options within the command
- Hard edges
- Selects all hard edges in the model.
- Same form features
- Selects all form features identical to the selected feature.
- SImilar form features
- Selects all form features similar (the same type, but with different parameter values) to the selected feature.
- Non-orthogonal thickness faces
- Selects all edges of a specified flange common with non-orthogonal thickness faces.
- SIDe of sheet metal part
- Selects faces on the same side of a sheet metal part within a selected face.
Note: Requires flange, regular or lofted bend face to start.
- Flat edges
- Selects all flat edges on a specified solid.