TCIRCLE command (Express Tools)
Surrounds text, mtext or attribute definition entities with circles, rectangles or slots.
Select the entities and enter an offset factor.
Options within the command
- Draws a circle around the selected text.
- Draws a slot around the selected text.
- Draws a rectangle around the selected text.
- Surrounds selected entities with entities that are all the same size, the size of the largest enclosing entity.
- Enter constant slot
- Allows you to choose between Width, Height and Both.Note: This option is available only for Slots and Rectangs.
- Adjusts to the size of each selected entity, based on the offset factor.