TCOUNT command (Express Tools)
Adds a sequential numbering to text and mtext entities.
- Select text entities.
- Specify the sorting method.
- Enter starting number and increment, separated by comma.Note: Negative increments are supported.
Note: Sequential numbering is added to each line of mtext entities and to individual text entities.
Options within the command
- Adds numbering by increasing the x-coordinate values of the selected text entities.
- Adds numbering by decreasing the y-coordinate values of the selected text entities.
- Adds numbering according to the order in which the text entities have been selected.
- Replaces the selected texts with a sequential numbering.
- Adds numbering in front of the text string.
- Adds numbering after the text string.
- Replaces a specified text string with a sequential number.