Explodes entities providing control over the resulting entities.
Note: This command does not explode attached references, entities on frozen layers or basic entities such as lines, circles and arcs.
Options within the command
- Entities to explode
- Selects the entities to explode.
Note: Entities on frozen layers are not selected and not exploded.
- Explodes one entity at a time.
- Explodes all selected entities at once.
- All listed
- Allows to specify all properties for the selected entities.
- Specifies more than one property for the exploded entities by choosing properties one by one.
- Specifies the layer for the exploded entities
Note: The layer must already exist in the drawing.
- Specifies the color for the exploded entities.
- Specifies the linetype for the exploded entities.
- Specifies the linetype scale for the exploded entities.
- Inherit all from parent
- Inherits the color, layer and linetype scale from source entities.