eTransmit dialog box
The eTransmit dialog box creates a package consisting of the drawing file and all its dependencies, such as external references, images, font files, plot configuration files, plot style tables, and font map files.
Select the files to be included in the eTransmit package (usually all of them).
Select/deselect all font files
Tick the checkbox to automatically select all font files.
Select/deselect all unloaded xrefs
Tick the checkbox to automatically select all xref files.
Opens the following dialog box:
- Destination folder
- Specifies the output folder for the eTransmit package. If the destination folder does not exist, you are prompted to create the folder.
- Browse (destination folder)
- Opens the Select the destination folder dialog box to allow you to choose the destination folder for the transmitted package.
- Save format
- Specifies the format of the drawing files in the eTransmit package.
- If file exists
Specifies what to do if a file with the same name already exists in the output folder.
This option is available when Folder is chosen as output.
Select an option from the drop-down list:
- Overwrite: replaces the existing files with new ones.
- Don’t overwrite: all files are transmitted, except files with the same file name as an existing file in the folder.
- Abort: the operation is aborted and no files are saved if a file with the same name already exists in the destination folder.
Specifies whether to create a ZIP file or copy the files to the output folder.
- Send mail
Tick the checkbox to send a mail with the zipped eTransmit package in attachment using your default mail application.
This option is available when ZIP is chosen as output.
- ZIP file
Specifies what to do when a ZIP file with the same name already exists in the output folder.
Choose an option from the drop-down list:
- Prompt for a file name: opens a dialog box where you can choose a name and a path.
- Overwrite if necessary: replaces the existing file with the new one if a file with the same name already exists.
- Increment name if necessary: adds a suffix to the file name.
- Update image paths
- Tick the checkbox to update the saved paths for image files according to the new location of the transmitted files.
- Update xref paths
- Tick the checkbox to update the saved paths to externally-referenced files according to the new location of the transmitted files.
- Path options
All files in one folder
All files in the eTransmit package are copied to the destination folder.
- Organized folder structure
- Creates a hierarchical folder tree with subfolders for all drawing file dependencies.
- Keep files and folders as is
- Keeps the folder structure of all files in the eTransmit package. This procedure allows you to easily install the package on another computer using the folder structure of the source system.
- Source root folder
Specifies the source root folder for relative paths of drawing-dependent files, such as xrefs or image files.
This option is available when Organized folder structure is checked.
- Browse (root folder)
- Opens the Select the source root folder dialog box to allow you to choose a root folder.
- Transmits the files according to the selected options and displays a report of the transmission. The report contains a complete list of all files included and notes for distribution.