Symbol Style dialog box
Specifies general information of the selected symbol style.
- Specifies the name of the symbol style.
- Specifies a description of the symbol style.
- Specifies details of the selected symbol style such as the last saving time and who it saved.
The Symbol tab allows you to set the symbol style.
- Create symbol from
- Specifies which symbol type is used to create the Symbol style from. You can select several options from the drop-down menu.
- Point object
- Uses a point object as basis for the Symbol style.
- Custom symbol
- Allows you to create a symbol style starting from one of the custom symbols below:
- X Mark
- Two additional options can either be toggled on or off:
- Circle frame
- Adds a circle frame to the symbol style.
- Square frame
- Adds a square frame to the symbol style.
- Allows you to create a symbol style starting from one of the blocks present in the drawing.
- Allows you to specify specific characteristics depending on the selected symbol in the Create symbol fromsection:
Note: The options Symbol Size type and Size are not available when starting from a Point object.
- Symbol size type
- Symbol Rotation
- Symbol Orientation
- Displays a preview of the specified symbol style.
Allows you to specify the display of all symbol components.
- View direction
- Specifies for which view direction the display characteristics are modified. Two options are available:
- Component type characteristics
- Specifies the display characteristics of the symbol component.
- Specifies the color of the component type.
- Specifies the layer of the component type.
- Specifies the linetype of the component type.
- Linetype Scale
- Specifies the linetype scale of the component type.
- Specifies the lineweight of the component type.