User profile manager dialog box
The User Profile Manager dialog box allows you to set the current user profile, to create, copy, delete, import and export profiles.
- Set Current
Allows you to create a new profile, using built-in default settings. The Create profile dialog box displays:
- Profile name
- Allows you to type a name for the new profile.
- (Optional) Allows you to type a description for the new profile.
Sets the selected profile as the current profile.
- You can also double click a profile to set it current.
- The current profile is marked in the list with a check mark.
Creates a new profile as a copy of an existing profile. The Copy profile dialog box displays:
Deletes the selected profile.
Note: Deleting the current profile is not possible. When trying to do so, a dialog box displays that allows to reset all settings to factory defaults.
Exports the selected profile to an .arg (profile file) or .reg (registry file) to a specified folder.
Note: Exporting and importing a profile allows you to migrate user preferences from one computer to another.
Imports saved profiles.
Starts a BricsCAD session using the selected profile.
- This option is only available when the command is launched when executing profilemanager_app.exe in the BricsCAD installation folder. By default, the path is: C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V22 en_US.
- If the SINGLETONMODE preference variable is set to On, it is not possible to have multiple BricsCAD sessions open simultaneously.