The PAN and RTPAN commands move the drawing in any direction: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The magnification of the drawing remains the same, as does its orientation in space. The only change is the portion of the drawing being displayed.
Using the pan command
- Launch the PAN or RTPAN command.
The shape of the cursor changes to a hand.
Hold down the left mouse button, then move the mouse.
- (option) Right-click to display a context menu.
The options are:
- Exit: exits the command.
- Pan: switches to the RTPAN command.
- Zoom: switches to the RTZOOM command.
- Constraint Sphere: switches to the RTROT command.
- Sphere: switches to the RTROTF command.
- Press the Esc key to exit the command.