Licensing errors -132 / -136 (Cannot connect to the Bricsys License Activation Server)
When trying to activate BricsCAD, I get one of the following error messages:
- Can't connect to the Bricsys License Activation Server (error -132)
- Error in http transaction with Activation server (error code -136)
- You are not connected to the internet.
- The Bricsys server is down.
- You are connected to internet via a proxy server.
- There a firewall preventing your server from communicating with license.bricsys.com/actpro.
- Error 132 only: if there is no problem with your internet connection, try again later, perhaps our activation server was down or unreachable.
- Error 136 only: try turning off your antivirus software during activation.
- If you connect to internet through a proxy server: configure proxy settings before activating.
- If you connect to internet behind a firewall: try to disable the firewall, or add an exception to allow connection on port 80, url: license.bricsys.com/actpro
Note: If all the solutions above fail, activate your license manually.